Industry Affiliations, Professional Designations and Certifications
As important as social events are to a community, communication is even more important. Missouri Association Management has demonstrated an expertise in promoting multiple methods of communication that will enhance the message your association wants to impart to your members. Utilizing proven methods of communication and blending these methods with new technologies allows your association to take advantage of every means of communicating your important messages. Here are just a few of the communications tools we utilize to promote the messages important to every community.
Community Association Institute (CAI)
– Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA®)
– Association Management Specialist (AMS®)
– Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM®)
American Resort Development Association (ARDA)
The trade association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries (timeshares). With nearly 600 corporate members and 5,000-plus engaged associates, ARDA members hail from privately held firms to publicly traded corporations with extensive experience in shared ownership interests in leisure real estate. Developers, exchange companies, vacation clubs, resellers, and timeshare owner associations (HOAs), resort management companies, industry vendors, suppliers, and consultants – as well as owners, through the ARDA-Resort Owners’ Coalition (ARDA-ROC) – all experience ARDA.
ARDA promotes the growth and development of the timeshare industry in a variety of ways:
- Advocacy: Actively involved in local, state, and national governmental affairs, ARDA monitors regulatory issues that affect timeshare.
- Networking: ARDA offers industry professionals educational and networking opportunities each year through its Annual Convention.
- Business-to-Business Partnerships / Bridge-Building: Through alliances with organizations in related and complementary industries in North America and overseas, ARDA pursues business and growth opportunities on behalf of its members.
- Industry Resources: Through our websites: www.arda.org, www.arda-roc.org, www.vacationbetter.org, ARDA keeps its members informed of industry trends and current events.
- ARDA International Foundation (AIF): The ARDA International Foundation (AIF) serves to enhance knowledge for the public and industry through its comprehensive timeshare research studies, and aims to enrich careers through ongoing training, learning and development. For more information visit www.ARDA.org/foundation.
Missouri Real Estate Brokerage firm
– Licensed Real Estate Broker
– Licensed Real Estate Sales Persons
Missouri Notary Public
– Missouri Association has an In-House Notary Public to aid in expediting services
Missouri Department of Natural Resources
– Missouri Registered Wastewater Systems Installers
National Certified Pool & Spa Operator
– American Red Cross certified lifeguards
– American Red Cross CPR Certification
Missouri Sheriff’s Association
Annual Firearms Qualifications and Training Programs for all armed and unarmed security/community services personnel; including CPR, First Aid, First Responder and Disaster Preparedness.
Missouri Association Management is proud to serve in the communities we work and live. As members of local Chamber of Commerce, Rotarians and active civic leaders in many charitable organizations, Missouri Association Management and all of our professionals are committed to bettering these communities and the people who live in them.