Depending on the association’s governing documents, municipal requirements and physical characteristics of the community, Environmental Services will play a major role in the proper operation and compliance of the residences of your community. Ensuring worry-free, compliant oversight of your communities Environmental Services needs plays a vital role. Such an essential role demands the expertise and experience our professionals offer. Missouri Association Management employs licensed, trained professionals who regularly receive continuing education and training in current trends and changes to this fundamental service. Our professionals will provide your association with the following services among many others. We will design a program specific to the needs of your community.
Consultation with project engineers regarding the review of submitted plans, alternative methods of treatment and future development
- Conduct construction and installation inspections of wastewater treatment systems by certified system installers
- Conduct final system installation inspections to ensure systems are properly operating and all components comply with approved system specifications
- Annual and routine system inspections, consulting with property owners regarding any system deficiencies
- Monitoring, sampling and testing of system outputs
- Owner consultation regarding treatment system operation and maintenance
- Administrative responsibilities including records retention and owner notifications
- Consulting with owners, contractors, consulting engineers and governing agencies to resolve problems with treatment systems
Consultation and liaison with municipalities and outside agencies
In addition to wastewater management, our Environmental Services professionals also work with State agencies in the monitoring and maintenance of man-made recreational lakes. This process includes catastrophic disaster preparedness programs for retention dam failures, spillway maintenance and vegetation control. We also work with private and public contractors to develop stocking programs for recreational fishing.